Karismatic KK

Welcome to my blogspot!!!..All my articles are consistent with my perspective about life and any resemblance to any other written content is purely coincidental:-)

Name:
Location: Kalpakkam, TamilNadu, India

I am a very friendly and jovial person with a strong faith in myself.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Happiness

Sounds very abstract?!!..Yes.. Its not a mere emotion..Its a feeling that one has to enforce and reinforce every now and then.. And one's individual effort is most important in keeping one's self happy. Happiness is like a treasure which grows with lending. When u create a smile on someone's face, u find yourself happy too..
People say that sorrows are permanent..I agree.. But the momentum of our pains can be relieved by keeping ourselves happy.. After all remaining sad only breeds a melancholic atmosphere around one's self and unnecessarily saddens others around too..
So keep yourself happy and see the brighter things life! Life is not bad after all...!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home